Friday, September 14, 2007

Rick Springfield - Don't Talk to Strangers (HQ audio)

Duration: 03:03 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-05 04:35:42
User: wwwHeavyMetalcom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

When you were just a young girl and still in school How come you never learned the golden rule Dont talk to strange men, dont be a fool Im hearing stories, I dont think thats cool Why dont you tell me, someone is loving you Cause youre my girl, some say its no longer true Youre seeing some slick continental dude Im begging you, please Dont talk to strangers, baby dont you talk Dont talk to strangers, you know hell only use you up Dont talk, dont talk, dont talk, Dont talk, dont talk to him Nobody, talk, nobody, ever told you, dont talk Now tell me, hows life in the big city I hear the competitions tough, baby thats a pity And every mans an actor, every girl is pretty I dont like whats getting back to me Now whos this, don juan Ive been hearing of Love hurts when only ones in love Did you fall at first sight or did you need a shove Im begging you, please Dont talk to strangers, baby dont you talk Dont talk to strangers, you know hell only use you up Dont talk, dont talk, dont talk, Dont talk, dont talk to him Nobody, talk, nobody ever told you, dont talk *fais lamour avec moi (*make love to me) Whats he saying baby *viens dormir, mon amour (*come to sleep my love) I asked you not to talk to him *je taime donne moi ton coeur ce soir (*i like you to give me your heart this night) Im begging you Dont talk to strangers, baby dont you talk Dont talk to strangers, you know hell only use you up Dont talk, dont talk, dont talk, Dont talk, dont talk to him Nobody, talk, nobody ever told you, dont talk Dont talk to strangers, baby dont you talk Dont talk to strangers, you know hell only use you up Dont talk to strangers, baby dont you, Baby dont you talk, Dont talk to strangers

No comments: