Saturday, December 1, 2007

Roxas.doc (vs. Assemblage 23)

Duration: 05:13 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-04 00:56:43
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is a video of firsts. My first full-length video using Vegas, my first KH-based video in a long time, and the first time I had as much trouble uploading the damn thing as I did. Well, it made it, and I'm pleased that it went without issue. Also, this runs into the videos I meant to do before the WMM situation, but of course it would've never come out the way this did. Never. That's why I'm gonna' love this program...

Comments

SilentShadow1308 ::: Favorites  2007-09-08 21:14:57

Very well done! Very sad too! Poor Roxas. You told the story of Roxas very well through this song I think. Good scene choices.
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-09-16 05:08:45

Thank you for the kind words. What's funny is that I was originally gonna' base the video around Ansem the Wise, The Organization, and such, but the chance to do what I did hear was something I couldn't pass up. Again, thank you.
__________________________________________________

No comments: