Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pt.2 WETN interviewwithBen (christian documentary Jesus God)

Duration: 06:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-18 12:59:17
User: WhiteHorseProduction
Tags:

wheaton  college  radio  Joy  the  morning  ben  samulak  hillsong  God  Jesus  music  dance  fun  funny  jeremy  camp  preacher  

Description:

This is an interview that the Wheaton College Radio(WETN joy in the morning) had with me regarding my DVD "ETERNAL STORIES" Check This is an interview that the Wheaton College Radio(WETN joy in the morning) had with me regarding my DVD "ETERNAL STORIES" Check it out. "This is only the audio"

Comments

WhiteHorseProduction  2007-05-19 10:12:31

My fault. Hey I gave you your props. on my xanga site. Thanks for the comment, and for all your support bro.
__________________________________________________
jsamulak  2007-05-18 16:28:55

No shout out to your brother? "Jackie held the mic for me." Did she ever take a baseball bat to the head when she was sleeping before? Eh? Well, at least I got in the trailer.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: