Friday, November 2, 2007

Radiohead - I Am A Wicked Child

Duration: 03:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-25 08:44:25
User: Sunchaser15
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

B-side song from the Go To Sleep Single from the Hail to the Thief album. Very good song, played by Thom Yorke, Jonny Greenwood, Ed O'Brien, Colin Greenwood and Phil Selway. This was released in 2003. Lyrics :- Mother mary come to me Cause I am a wicked child I have sinned and I am so confused and I am a wicked child I am a wicked child I am the devils son and I wish I could be good for you I walk a crooked mile But I wish I could be good I wish I could be good If I could have kept the straight and narrow If I could have kept the straight and narrow And not have broke your heart Not have broke your heart Now I wake up in the night Lying on my bed It's tugging at my arms and legs Like I was a marionette Send baby jesus Surely it is time Send baby jesus Let him radiate his light Radiate his light

Comments

Caesium7 ::: Favorites
Lookin for this everywhere!
07-10-25 11:44:10
__________________________________________________

No comments: