Friday, November 2, 2007

Radiohead - Myxomatosis

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-26 09:44:25
User: Sunchaser15
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Radiohead's Myxomatosis song from their 6th album, Hail to the Thief. Lyrics: the mongrel cat came home holding half a head proceeded to show it off to all his new found friends he said "I've been where I like" "I've slept with who I liked" "she ate me up for breakfast" "she screwed me in a vice" "but now I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied" I sat in the cupboard and wrote it down in neat they were cheering and waving cheering and waving twitching and a-salivating like with myxomatosis but it got edited fucked up strangled beaten up used in a photo in Time magazine buried in a burning black hole in Devon I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied don't know why I feel so skinned alive. my thoughts are misguided and a little naive I twitch and I salivate like with myxomatosis you should put me in a home or you should put me down I got myxomatosis I got myxomatosis yeah no one likes a smartarse but we all like stars that wasn't my intention (tension), I did it for a reason (treason) it must have got mixed up strangled beaten up I got myxomatosis I got myxomatosis I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied

Comments

Caesium7 ::: Favorites
great!
07-10-27 05:40:26
__________________________________________________

No comments: