Friday, January 25, 2008

B.T.R. - Elmaz I Staklo

Duration: 05:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-06 04:46:11
User: NikeBG
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

B.T.R.  BTR  Elmaz  Staklo  Diamond  Glass  Bulgarian  rock  

Description:

Clip of the song "Elmaz i Staklo" (Diamond and Glass) from the 1997 album "B.T.R." of the Bulgarian rock band B.T.R. Елмаз И Стъкло Там на хълма в лъчисти небеса рубинената кула издигаше снага. Там отдавна живеела сама жестока, но прекрасна, красивата жена. Нощем в мрака в плен на самота, аз чакам да я видя, но не чака тя. Но достатъчно било зад високото стъкло да застане тя за да я видя аз. Тя със своя странен поглед е могла да превръща хора във вещи със сърца. И ето аз съм тук в рубинената кула, превърнат съм на пук в кристално огледало, в безропотно стъкло. Но достатъчно било като елмаз и стъкло да се огледа тя за да я видя аз. Без да мога обич да получа, аз живея като птица без криле. И навярно няма да сполучиш ти, мое сърце. Lyrics: Diamond and Glass There on the hill in the luminous skies The ruby tower raised its shape. There since long she lived alone, Cruel, but wonderful, the beautiful woman. At the gloom of the night, in captivity of my loneliness, I await to see her, she doesn't wait. But it was enough behind the high glass That she would stand and I could see her. She, with her strange looks, could Turn the people into things with hearts. And here I am in the ruby tower, Out of spite I'm turned into a crystal mirror, Into a humble glass. But it was enough, like a diamond and a glass, That she would look herself in the mirror, so that I could see her. Without being able to receive love, I live like a bird without wings. And you probably won't succeed you, my heart. My own bad translation, or: Poetic English translation from http://textove.com/text.php?song=2613 Diamond and Glass Under the blue skies, Far beyond the hills The ruby tower shines All of glass and ice Live there for long time Was the beauty queen Cold-hearted woman But as beautiful as seemed Night-time in shadows Searching for a song I try to reach the tower Where she belongs Where she belongs O-oh can you tell me so O-oh do I stay or do I go O-oh let me feel your heart Beating next to mine Your heartbeat next to mine Under the moonlight Captured by her spell The stormy winds are dancing Like in devil's veil Fight me till I'm tired Love me till I fall My beauty queen is smiling From behind the wall Behind the ruby wall O-oh can you tell me so O-oh do I stay or do I go Let me feel your heart beat next to mine My love Getting no love I'm supposed to live Wingless bird life, down on my knees Tell me, do you know where you gonna go You, my lonely heart Getting no love I'm supposed to live Wingless bird life, down on my knees Tell me, do you know where you gonna go You, my lonely heart No more Getting no love I'm supposed to live Wingless bird, life down on my knees Tell me, do you know where you gonna go You, my lonely heart Getting no love I'm supposed to live Wingless bird, life down on my knees Tell me, do you know where you gonna go You, my lonely heart You, my lonely heart. B.T.R.'s Bulgarian site: http://btr.cc/ And the English site: http://www.btrus.com/

Comments

kriss27 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 22:54:17

Dumb ASS how can you say THE ONLY?????? Bulgaria has some many good things. I live in US now and every day i am greatfull I was borne in BULGARIA looking at all thos retards.
__________________________________________________
platovaya ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 17:42:54

perfektno par4e e. Vokal, text, instrumental...Ve4na pesen. I kakvi izpulneni s nadejda i potimizum bqha 90te, a???
__________________________________________________
annabelgeorgieva ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 08:28:25

mnogo mi haresva :) dvama razli4ni maje sa me oprili4avali s tazi pesen, parviq pat ...plakah, 6toto se obidih, a 2-q...:) mi be6e zabavno,, 4e e za 2-ri pat :) krasiva e :) a i jicite sa na 6 ;)
__________________________________________________
LocaDeAmor ::: Favorites  2007-12-26 17:09:35

eto tova e bulgarska muzika :) a ne oniq anadolski gubeci
__________________________________________________
AvrilFan11 ::: Favorites  2007-12-15 07:54:37

syper pesen ama pove4e haresvam edna dr tqhna (samo da mojeh da si spomnq kak se kazva6e )ako nqkoi ima suveti pi6ete tuka :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

eu si varmiu duett
MTV's TRL Spoof
Benny Hill - Digger Blue Private Eye
Hillary in Nevada: "This is how the West was won"
Hot Rod dancing and then falling


 

No comments: