Friday, January 25, 2008

Naruto and Sasuke- Iris

Duration: 05:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-21 22:36:29
User: EmXchan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Uzumaki  Naruto  Uchiha  Sasuke  SasuNaru  NaruSasu  Shippuden  Iris  The  Goo  Dolls  Anime  Yaoi  

Description:

READ THE DESCRIPTION. Okay, all the homophobes who are complaining, DON'T BITCH TO ME. I said, in the description, YOU CAN THINK OF IT AS FRIENDSHIP. If I get ANY more hate comments, they will be deleted. I don't give a fuck if you hate the pairing, don't click the damn vid! For those of you who wanted to see this vid, ignore my ranting and please enjoy. Oh, and if you do decide to be stupid and leave a hate comment, at least have the GUTS to do it on your own account. I have to fix this one, the timing is off. A SasuNaru/NaruSasu yaoi (or friendship...) vid to Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. EDIT: Wow, I have an edit already. DAMN IT, THE TIMING IS OFF!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE YET, BUT I KNOW THE TIMING IS OFF!!! On WMM, the timing was somewhat okay, but then I looked at it on Media player, and the timing was TERRIBLE!!! GO DIE EVIL WMM!!!!

Comments

tuberler ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 21:44:32

LoL thats funny at the first few clips, " We missed you Sasuke" then "That bastard"
__________________________________________________
SavageHunter64 ::: Favorites  2008-01-18 23:14:33

I don't really like yaoi, but I guess I'll think it of friendship! ^_^ Good vid! 5/5
__________________________________________________
battousaifitzy ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 01:59:11

Wow that was FANTASTIC! And I love how you did not rely heavily on the Sasu/Naru fight where as alot of the Amv's do. (that makes me VERY DEPRESSED) THANKYOU!!
__________________________________________________
fmbutch151 ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 05:56:58

awesome vid
__________________________________________________
lovenaruto57 ::: Favorites  2007-11-08 07:19:29

trop genial ta vidéo !! 5/5 je l'adore ^^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Grigoris Mpithikotsis Fragosiriani
Egyptian offside
Vasilis Tsitsanis Apopse Stis Akrogialies
Josh's Lachkrampf
Santa is drunk


 

No comments: