Tuesday, January 22, 2008

S.O.B.E. Video Game Review - Claymates (1/2)

Duration: 10:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-23 17:45:07
User: sobeAdam
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

s.o.b.e.  sobe  snes  claymates  clay  mates  spec  blood  entertainment  video  game  review  adam  scott  interplay  globmeister  

Description:

Episode 2. I review one of the most freaking annoying games to have been created by Interplay. By the way, I didn't say crappy, I said annoying. There is a difference. I don't hold back on this one, which is actually kind of sad, because I didn't have a huge problem with the game, but once I got into it, I got a little angry... If you consider yelling at clouds showing you're only "a little bit" angry. Another 2 parter, sorry again.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Binomio de Oro - Distintos destinos
Fonejacker: Bank Robber Calling for a Cab
Bird
Alice
Animais - Gatos 1
Dragged into the darkness
Charly Garcia - Nos Siguen Pegando Abajo
500 impresions in 2 minutes!!! a must see!!
Voltron Ignition!
Tupac Never Had A Friend Like Me From The Gridlocked Sound T
Avion
!!!money!!!
TEXAS
CCSF Judo Tornament, SOLANO!!! (Arlo)
1 of 5 - Arab nations divide Jerusalem and Judah nukes them.
aşk
Spongebob-Grandmas Kisses Episode Dub
Killing in the name Halo
There's That One Person cover
Kireedam - Kannavellam Pallikuthey - Video Song


 

No comments: